miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

Viña del Mar's Trip

My trip to Viña del Mar was the February 8th, 2020, this summer was amazing because I didn't remember going to this place ever (my parents told me a lot of times that I went when I was a child but my memory is the worst). I recall this a very short trip cause we end up staying just two nights, the reason for this was that the grandmother of my boyfriend was very sick so we had to rush to Santiago quick and comfort her or finally know she had a badly treated disease in her stomach, it's clear that all of us in the trip (my boyfriend's family) were really disappointed, you can tell by the look of our faces, but it would be egoistic to be mad about that. 
But recalling the good things, the first day we rushed myself, my boyfriend and his brother to the coast, we had so much just thinking we were going to see the beach (especially me) that in the bus we laughed a lot, talking about silly things or being scared to get lost. When we finally arrived, I take off my shoes, feel the sand on my feet and finally getting in the water. Hours passed, our skins were getting sunburned, we took photos and then we got back home in the crazy buses to the beach (I think that part was the most funny for us, it it was like being in an attraction park). 
To finish this trip we packed our clothes and got back to Santiago where the weather was very hot, but I appreciate that I finally go to a trip with my boyfriend for the first time ever in our 5 years of relationship.

1 comentario: